Weather: Cloud in a Jar
Using condensation to form a cloud.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Using condensation to form a cloud!
- Baking Sheet
- A jar with lid
- Cup of hot water
- Take the interactive Water Cycle module to learn how condensation plays a role.
- Place the baking soda into your bowls.
- Slowly pour in the vinegar until the mixture is bubbling quite a lot.
- Observe the mixture and make notes in your observation journal.
- What does the mixture look like?
- What sounds do you hear? Any smells?
- Do the experiment again, adding food coloring to the baking soda before you start.
- Write additional observations in your journal.
No Reviews found for this course.