Sleep Science: What Happens When I Sleep?
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Track your sleep patterns from bedtime to morning!
- Family Member(s)
- Sleep Journal
24 Hours – 1 Week
- Take the interactive Sleep Science Module to learn about what your body does during sleep.
- Have a family member take photos and/or video of you throughout your sleep cycle. Document findings.
- What is your body position and facial expression? Does it change?
- Which sleep cycle are you in? How do you know?
- How many hours of sleep does your body need? How many of hours of sleep did you get?
- Were you sleepy at bedtime? How long did it take you to go to sleep?
- List the activities you did (eat dinner, watch TV, read books, etc.) an hour before you go to sleep.
- How did you wake up (clock, person, by self, etc.) How did you feel when you woke up?
- Do you remember any of your dreams?
- Watch a younger sibling or child sleep. Document findings
- Track your daily sleep patterns for a week.
- Did you get the same amount of sleep each night? More sleep some nights than others?
- How did you feel when you got more/less sleep?
- What changes can you make to get a better nights sleep?
No Reviews found for this course.